Re: Please add the Kernel 5.10 on Backports

On 2/11/21 10:39 AM, phil995511 - wrote:
Hello,

I have a AMD 5950x CPU waiting to be able to be used under Debian 10 Buster.

I need kernel 5.10 for this, like everyone who owns other AMD 5000 series CPU's or AMD 6000 series GPU's ...

Would you be so kind as to provide version 5.10.13-1: amd64 of the testing directory ??
FWIW, testing goes to soft freeze *tomorrow*, so it may be worth your while to try there directly.  Testing is, of course, not stable, but this may speed things up for you.

I would really like to be able to take advantage of this kernel in Backports, even if the folks at kernel.org are still working on improving it with the recent release of the stable kernel: 5.10.15 for example.

Thank you very much to you and to all the Linux community who make our life happier by making us benefit from all its gnu-softwares :)

Best regards.