Aw: Re: Package evolution-ews can't be installed from buster-backports

Thanks a lot.

It works. It also installs the whole evolution-data-server and the libedataserver
package from the backports repository.

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021 um 10:17 Uhr
> Von: "Andrei POPESCU" <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
> An: debian-backports@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: Re: Package evolution-ews can't be installed from buster-backports
>
> On Jo, 11 feb 21, 00:07:50, pirx67@gmx.de wrote:
> >
> > I updated the package lists and tried to install the evolution-ews package but
> > apt-get won't install it:
> >
> > root@host:~# apt-get install evolution-ews
>
> Try using '-t buster-backports'

When I came back from an interruption and then tried to install the package I had forgotten
the hint on the backports instruction page https://backports.debian.org/Instructions/
to install the packages like that:

apt-get install <package>/buster-backports

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Stefan