Re: stk backport to buster?

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 8:58 PM Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> wrote:
Hi maintainers,

are you planning to backport stk? This would be a prerequisite for
a backport of polyphone; I could have a look at it myself if simply
rebuilding would work, or if there’s not too much CFrustFrust involved.

No, I'm not. As a matter of fact, I've been grossly neglecting stk since a few years. Maybe you could be interested in taking over? It is not much maintenance, but the annoyance is the unstable-abi that requires transitions on each update.

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler