Re: timeshift_20.11.1-1 (ready to submit) - backintime_1.2.1-2 (work in progress)

Hello,

Personally, I don't think it is desirable for people who are not certified as belonging to the Debian team to offer Debian-embeddable packages through official Debian URLs.

There are too many potential safety issues with such methods.

Regards.

Philippe