Re: node-jsdom in buster-backports has unmeetable dependencies

Hi Andrei, thanks for your reply (apologies this isn't a direct
reply, I wasn't subscribed to the list, now rectified).

> It's necessary to specify '-t buster-backports' and apparently
> '-s' is less accurate than it suggests as I get the same error
> message as you do.
>
> Without '-s' APT does find a solution for me.

Actually that doesn't seem to work for me. I don't see how it does
for you, given that 'apt show node-jsdom' lists
node-webidl-conversions under Depends, but it isn't part of
buster-backports according to
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=node-webidl-conversions&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

I still get similar output to what I posted previously:
$ sudo apt-get -t buster-backports install node-jsdom
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 node-jsdom : Depends: node-webidl-conversions but it is not
installable

However, I still wouldn't rule out me having done something wrong,
so any other suggestions would be very welcome!

Thanks,

Nick