Latest tcl

I would be interested in the newest version of tcl. But it says:
    Backports tracks testing and only package versions included in
    testing are allowed in it, subject to a few expedient exceptions.

And in testing is the same version as in buster (8.6.9 instead of
8.6.10 which is more as a year old, or 8.6.11 which just came out).

Would it be possible to get the latest version in testing and from
there in backports? I do not mind to put effort in it.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer