Re: chrony in buster-backports

Hey Paul,

Le 2020-12-02T21:23+0100, Paul Gevers a écrit :
Hi Vincent,

On 02-12-2020 20:17, Vincent Blut wrote:
Now that chrony supports the NTS authentication mechanism [1], I intend
to provide it through backports. This has recently been requested by
Kurt Roeckx in [2].

I provided him with a package to test which seems to work well on his
system (see [2]), ditto on my VM.

The package is available on mentors.d.n [3] if you want to test/review
it. Sources can also be found on Salsa [4].

Once you feel confident, I can sponsor, as usual.

I was going to contact you to know if you were into the backports ACL. ;-)