Re: ITP libfaudio0 for buster-backports

As per wine-5.0 (and devel/staging) this is indeed a build requirement:
https://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32192

The wineHQ buildbot:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Emulators:Wine:Debian/FAudio

Be adwised that newer libfaudio requires libSDL2 >=2.0.9 to build, but
Buster should have this already.

Sveinar