Re: s-nail: Request for backport

u34@net9.ga wrote on 29/09/2020:
Paride Legovini <paride@debian.org> wrote:

u34@net9.ga wrote on 28/09/2020:
Hello,

Will you backport s-nail from bullseye to buster?
There are almost a thousand commits between those versions, fixing severe unicode issues are some of them.

Hi,

It shouldn't be hard, I'll have a look in the next few days.

Hi,

I didn't forget about this :) I'm preparing a new upload of s-nail for unstable with some nice packaging improvements and switching to debhelper 13, which makes the packaging even simpler. Then I'll go ahead and prepare the backport.

Paride