Re: Problems with buster-backports for armel?

Hi Martin,

在 2020-02-28五的 10:27 +0100,Martin写道:
> Hi,
>
> maybe I missed something, but is there any problem regarding armel?
> A package, that I need on armel, did not build for that architecture:
>
> https://packages.debian.org/buster-backports/libmodbus5
>
> Other backported packages have armel variants, however.
> Thanks in advance for any useful hint!

This often indicates that the package did not build properly so let's look
into the build log. Looks like you uploaded the buster-backport version for
libmodbus. Looking at
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libmodbus&suite=buster-backports
, it seems that the package failed to build from source on armel 2 days ago.

Please consider working with the original package maintainer to fix this build
failure.  I have sent the mail copy to them.  If you need a porterbox to
analyze the condition on armel, please feel free to go ahead.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang