llvm-toolchain-8 backport to buster, or wait for 10?

Dear Sylvestre and Backports Team,

A user of irony-mode (libclang-powered Emacs minor-mode) is struggling
to use newer version of libclang on buster (tldr; he's attempting to
use 10, and I wrote I'd be happy to backport 8, because we have to
wait until 10 is released and migrates to testing before official
Debian support on buster is possible):

  https://github.com/Sarcasm/irony-mode/issues/543

If llvm-toolchain-10 is just around the corner and will be one of the
versions released with bullseye then it makes sense to wait until its
released.

Otherwise, would someone else like to maintain a buster bpo of
llvm-toolchain-8?

Regards,
Nicholas