Backports request for qualculate

Hi,

it would be great to have qalculate-gtk and qalc 2.8.2 backported. There
are many important changes I am missing in 0.9.7 [1].

I am currently running qalculate from sid which works well functionwise
but has dependendencies to sid-only packages:

libicu63 libmpfr6 libncurses6 libqalculate20 libqalculate20-data libtinfo6

Cheers,
Christian

[1] https://qalculate.github.io/news.html

--
ifu Hamburg - Member of iPoint Group
"Productivity meets Sustainability"

ifu Institut für Umweltinformatik Hamburg GmbH
Max-Brauer-Allee 50 - 22765 Hamburg - Germany
fon: +49 40 480009-0 - fax: +49 40 480009-22 - email: info@ifu.com

Managing Director: Jan Hedemann - Commercial Register: Hamburg, HRB 52629
www.ifu.com - www.umberto.de - www.e-sankey.com