RM: corebird/stretch-backports -- RoM; change of Twitter API makes package useless

Hi,

apparently I have to contact backports FTP Masters for removal - hope that's the
right channel:

That's the reasoning I gave for removing corebird from unstable and stable (see
#915526 and #915292 for reference):

> a change of the twitter API makes corbird totally useless as new  tweets are
> not longer recognized. This change was reported in #906441 with the symptoms
> described in #907382.
>
> Upstream does not intend to adopt to the new API so there is no way to make
> corebird work again.
>
> Therefore, please remove corebird from unstable, testing, stable and stable-
> backports.

Would you please remove the package?

Thanks,
Philip