Re: [SPAM] Re: Request to fast track gitlab dependencies

On 2018, ഡിസംബർ 23 9:36:55 AM IST, Abhijith PA <abhijith@disroot.org> wrote:

>---
>Lets make a deal: find at least 2, better three other experienced
>uploaders that state publically that the take responsibility over those
>backports for the lifetime of stretch-bpo. If you manage to do this I
>would be willing to accept the backport(s) (given that they are in
>testing).
>---
>
>I will be also joining with praveen in maintaining gitlab in
>stretch-backports. I maintain couple of ruby libraries of
>gitlab|diaspora inside ruby team.
>

>Thanks.

Thanks bhe for posting here as well.

Thanks everyone for the support. gitlab is in stretch-backports now.

Though it was a hard time for me, I hope we found a good deal for everyone participated. We still need to find a solution for buster and beyond.