Re: Accepted torbrowser-launcher 0.3.1-1~bpo8+1 (source amd64) into jessie-backports-sloppy

On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 05:02:18PM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Nov 2018, Roger Shimizu wrote:
>
> This distribution is closed. Please don't upload anything to it.

jessie-backports contains a version of ola based on the version in
stretch.

There was just a stable update of ola in stretch.

Would it still be okay for me to backport that change to
jessie-backports, or is it closed for all kinds of updates, not just
"new packages"?

Thanks,

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard