Re: Request to fast track gitlab dependencies

On 2018, ഒക്‌ടോബർ 29 8:35:29 PM IST, Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 03:46:45PM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>> > With the normal schedule, it can take upto 7 weeks to clear the
>> > dependency tree. Would it be possible to consider this as a special
>case
>> > and fast track the following packages?
>
>Not sure I follow, but why not just upload them all in one batch?  If I
>read correctly your email we are talking about only a 20ish sources?
>then it should be feasible, and Alex when he processes backports-new he
>tends to just process them all in one go, just make sure they are all
>acceptable.

Last time when I tried, it said buildinfo file had a package not yet in stretch-backports and it was rejected automatically. It is a problem for build dependencies. If a package in backports-new is allowed to build depend on other packages in backports-new (like for unstable/experimental) that can solve the issue. I will try to upload it again in a batch and confirm it.