Re: Request for sponsoring (stretch-backports )

Hi,

On 23.10.18 15:38, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Usually the best way is to contact directly the involved maintainers (in
> cc to this emai>
> If they don't care/answer, an RFS bug might be the best thing to do, to
> avoid emails getting lost
ah, thx. I thought that backports has not be done by the original
maintainer itself. I had read the contribute page but i missed the last
part in the maintainer section ;-).

If i understand it right backports could managed from other
maintainers/uploaders if the original maintainer would/could not do it?

Regards
Sascha