announcing backport script designed to reduce potential human errors

Hi,

I'm not sure if a something like this is worth including in
devscripts, but I found that it wasn't fun to worry about all the
potential mistakes one could make when building formal backports, so
I've been using a script to prevent errors such as:

* building a backport on the wrong branch (lintian catches bad
  changelog entries)
* building a backport in the wrong chroot/schroot/LXC or with the wrong
  pbuilder tarball
* forgetting to generate the correct foo.changes file, or generating
  one against the wrong version
* not realising that a backport will need to pass through NEW

https://salsa.debian.org/sten-guest/backport

With confirmation that it would be useful to other people I'll be
motivated to extend it beyond the basic minimum functionality that I
use.  I understand having to edit a script to make it work is less
than optimal ;-)

Cheers,
Nicholas