Re: postfix stretch-backport, write access to debian wiki

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 01:57:26PM +0000, Christian Heutger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I now uploaded to https://www.heutger.net/backports/
> and tried to create a wiki account, but got " Account creation failed:
> To prevent spam, this wiki requires additional information from some
> people. Please contact wiki@debian.org and describe what you want to
> do in the wiki...", so I try to get that sorted out now.

Keep us posted
( examples given
  * Yes, works now
  * euh, two days later and another attempt still no success.
    My webbrowser configuration works fairly well at other sites.
    What to do next to get write privilege at wiki.d.o. ?
)

Groeten
Geert Stappers