Request for r8168 stretch-backports

Hi Andreas, hi all,

r8168-dkms from stable fails to build the module for the backported
linux 4.16.  I now successfully tried r8168-dkms_8.045.08-3_all.deb from
testing, which just works.  So I'd like to request a stretch backport of
r8168 - can you do that?

Alternatively, if you prefer and think its a good idea, I might do it.
I don't know the source package, so I don't know if this would be a good
idea in the long run.  I'm a DM, so I would need upload rights for this
package, and an initial sponsored upload to backports.

Greets
jre