Request: anki Missing from Stable Stretch.

(CC me.)

Hi,

I was about to recommend package anki to a young student that's learning
computing, but then realised the it's missing from Debian stable due to
the Qt4 → Qt5 switch.  It's in old-stable and unstable.
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/anki
https://packages.debian.org/sid/education/anki

I'd guess this makes it a contender for backports, especially since it
isn't just old on stable, but missing;  that must cause problems for
oldstable users that upgrade.

Apologies if this list is the wrong place to raise this;  I'm an Arch
user these days, so my recollection of Debian's backports is a bit hazy.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy