Mesa BPO to Stretch breaking VLC

Hi all, I've seen other similar issues in this mail list, but I can add dependencies issues regarding VLC in my Gnome Environment, where I haven't NVIDIA graphic card:

After installing MESA BPO:

  fonts-freefont-ttf libbasicusageenvironment1 libcddb2 libdirectfb-1.2-9
  libdvbpsi10 libebml4v5 libgroupsock8 libiso9660-8 liblivemedia57 libllvm3.9
  libmatroska6v5 libopenmpt-modplug1 libproxy-tools libresid-builder0c2a
  libsdl-image1.2 libsidplay2 libtxc-dxtn-s2tc libupnp6 libusageenvironment3
  libvcdinfo0 libvlc-bin libvlc5 libvlccore8 vlc-bin vlc-data vlc-l10n
  vlc-plugin-base vlc-plugin-notify vlc-plugin-qt vlc-plugin-samba
  vlc-plugin-skins2 vlc-plugin-video-splitter vlc-plugin-visualization
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.

Many thanks,
DC