Re: Please package virtualbox-guest-additions-iso

On 04.05.2018 23:14, Geert Stappers wrote:
On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 10:38:57PM +0300, Evgeny Kapun wrote:
Hi!

While most VirtualBox packages are available in stretch-backports,
virtualbox-guest-additions-iso is missing for some reason.
Please package it as well.

Filed as bugreport #897921: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=897921

Should bug reports concerning packages in backports be posted to Debian BTS? Backports.debian.org FAQ page [1] says that they should be posted to this mailing list instead:

Q: Where shall I report bugs I found in packages from backports to?

A: Please report them to the debian-backports mailing list. The Debian bugtracking system doesn't know anything about backports versions, and sometimes the backporter isn't in the Debian packaging team so they might miss the report.

If this FAQ entry is outdated, perhaps it should be amended.

[1] https://backports.debian.org/FAQ/