Re: gifsicle update

Hi Alexander Wirt,

> On Fri, 12 Jan 2018, Herbert Fortes wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Gifsicle just accepted security fix[0]. And there is
>> a backport in oldstable - 1.88-3~bpo8+1 - that I
>> did in the past.
[...]
>> Or I need to get the source from Jessie? If so, please
>> tell me how the debian/changelog entry needs to be. I
>> am worry about the version number.
> Source for backports to oldstable is jessie. So please do backport 1.88-3+deb9u1

First, I am not asking for a quick solution.

I want to know if there is something wrong with the
upload I did last week. I have this information on
my QA page[0] - it is not in |oldstable| part:

backports-policy: 1.88-3+deb9u1~bpo8+1

[0] - https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=hpfn@debian.org

Is there something that I need to do?

Regards,