Re: openssl_1.0.2l-2+deb9u2~bpo8+1_all.changes REJECTED

Hi,

[dropped ftp-master]

On 23/12/17 13:33, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
> On 2017-12-22 23:34:22 [+0000], Debian FTP Masters wrote:
>>

>> Not accepted by any per-suite acl (suite=jessie-backports)
>>

>> ===
>>
>> Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
>> your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
>> concerns.
>
> I took the additional patches from the deb9u1 and deb9u2 upload from the
> `openssl1.0' package , applied them on top of the last upload of openssl
> in jessie-backports and uploaded it to jessie-backports.
> That means the openssl1.0 package in Stretch should be in sync with the
> openssl package in Jessie-backports (% the change that backports builds
> docs and an openssl package and has a different lib name).
>
> May I please re-upload it or did I something wrong?

Your key is not in the backports ACL.
See https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index2h2

projectb=> select fp.fingerprint, uid.uid, uid.name
 from
  uid
  join fingerprint fp on (fp.uid = uid.id)
  join acl_fingerprint_map acl_fp_map on (acl_fp_map.fingerprint_id = fp.id)
  join acl on (acl.id = acl_fp_map.acl_id)
 where
  acl.name = 'backports'
  and uid.name ilike '%siewior%';

 fingerprint | uid | name