Re: Adding libsqlcipher0 to stretch-backports

>Open the software, click "Save As", enter any filename, click save -
>Segmentation Fault.
>but instead to stable.

exactly, backports isn't the place to fix bugs in stable

>As far as I can see and tell, only Skrooge depends on libsqlcipher0 ->and it is currently broken.
>Sadly, I have no experience on how to get this stone rolling. Should I
>file a bug against Skrooge in Stable? Or would I make more sende for
>someone else to do this?

the best chance to get it working, is to isolate the fix, do a minimal
libsqlcipher upload with ABI stability, starting from the old version.
This way skrooge will start to work, and no new release will be needed

G.