Re: Sub-backports?

On Fri, 26 May 2017, Steffen Möller wrote:

> worked. But I also tend to think that we need something for communities
> that have their very own understanding of what a release is that is

Possibly. But that’s not Debian Backports.

Debian Backports is making select packages from Debian x+1 available
for users of Debian x. That is the entire scope of it AIUI, plus
-sloppy which adds packages from x+2 that are already backported to
x+1.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
>> Why don't you use JavaScript? I also don't like enabling JavaScript in
> Because I use lynx as browser.
+1
	-- Octavio Alvarez, me and ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ (Mario Lang) on debian-devel