Re: Backports bugs in the BTS

On Mon, May 08, 2017 at 05:08:34PM +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Not notifying the normal maintainer on bugs reported against backports
> is something where I don't see a solution without BTS support.

I've started to think that I don't see this as a desirable feature. (IOW: I do
think maintainers should receive bug reports about their packages even if they
didnt do the backport.)

Because: (in general) if I as a maintainer am not interested in "my" package
in stable-backports, I'm not a good maintainer of that package.

Exceptions prove this rule. (And their are local mailfilters to address those
situations.)

--
cheers,
	Holger