Re: nodejs-dev: broken/uninstallable backports

Hi Holger,

On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 12:39:58PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:

> according to https://piuparts.debian.org/jessie2bpo/state-dependency-does-not-exist.html
> there are 8 packages in jessie-backports with depends which cannot be
> satisfied.

Thanks for this input.  I noticed sga is missing python-ruffus and I
just uploaded this to backports.  So there should be one item less
once this is accepted by backporters team.

I keep on wondering why

nodejs-dev (0, 0) (Debian Javascript Maintainers <pkg-javascript-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>)
    dependency libssl1.0-dev is does-not-exist

persists on your list and I'd be happy about any hint how to fix this.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de