Re: updating roundcube backports to 1.2.x?

Hi Antoine,

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 11:22:53 -0400, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> I need to run roundcube in jessie, and I noticed the backport was out of
> date (1.1 vs stretch running 1.2). Shouldn't this be updated?
>
> Do you want me to upload an updated backport or should I keep it to
> myself? :)
>
> I won't be in a position to test updates, unfortunately...

When I last checked this last autumn, backporting all dependencies was
too much work for us.  (I'd be happy to learn that it's no longer the
case, though :-)  My suggestion that the bpo version sticks to the LTS
branch 1.1.x was rejected [0], so instead we cherry-pick individual
security patches.

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.