Re: inkscape not installable from jessie-backports (depends libgsl10ldbl)

Dear Thibaut,

On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 01:33:49PM +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:

> I think the attached debdiff should do the trick.

I can confirm it does.

> I have built the package and checked that the contents are as I expect,
> but someone should check that the package actually works, including as a
> build-dependency.

I've installed the resulting packages and tested parallel installation
of inkscape and bcftools (the original problem Afif described).  Both
packages seem to work nicely.  I've also verified that bcftools builds
and since it did I took the freedom to "sponsor" your changes (to save
you from additional work - hope this is fine).

Thanks for your contribution and sorry to those who were suffering from
the changes in backports

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de