Re: inkscape not installable from jessie-backports (depends libgsl10ldbl)

Hello,

على الإثنين  3 نيسـان 2017 ‫10:41، كتب Mattia Rizzolo:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 04:37:56PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> while the libgsl discussion here in this thread died somehow and I would
>> like to help Afif installing inkskape: You did the backport
> [..]
>> I'm tempted to just upload
>>
>> inkscape (0.92.1-1~bpo8+2) jessie-backports; urgency=medium
>>
>>   * Rebuild for jessie-backports.
>>   * libgsl-dev is backported - rather build inkscape against the backport
>>
>>  -- Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>  Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:31:03 +0200
>>
>> by reverting the change in d/control.
>>
>> That way we should enable installing latest inkscape from backport in
>> addition to other scientific software.  What do you think about this?
>
> That it wouldn't be a good idea.
> Whilst it would solve Afif's problem,

For what I needed it at the time, I uninstalled bcftools temporarily to
get my task with inkscape done. I am in favor of properly resolving the
root packaging issues.

regards

Afif

--