Re: inkscape not installable from jessie-backports (depends libgsl10ldbl)

Hi Mattia,

while the libgsl discussion here in this thread died somehow and I would
like to help Afif installing inkskape: You did the backport with the
changelog:

inkscape (0.92.1-1~bpo8+1) jessie-backports; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for jessie-backports.
  * d/control: Build-Depend on libgsl0-dev instead of libgsl-dev.

 -- Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org>  Mon, 27 Feb 2017 00:15:53 +0100

I'm tempted to just upload

inkscape (0.92.1-1~bpo8+2) jessie-backports; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for jessie-backports.
  * libgsl-dev is backported - rather build inkscape against the backport

 -- Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>  Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:31:03 +0200

by reverting the change in d/control.

That way we should enable installing latest inkscape from backport in
addition to other scientific software.  What do you think about this?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de