Re: inkscape not installable from jessie-backports (depends libgsl10ldbl)

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 09:02:39AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 03:40:36AM -0400, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> > Actually, I can't even install inkscape from jessie proper. It appears
> > to be that since gsl2 came into backports (pulled in by another backport
> > I have installed that was built against it) and libgsl2 conflicts with
> > libgsl0ldbl, this problem shows up.
>
> this seems to be it, because inkscape is installable on jessie-bpo as
> https://piuparts.debian.org/jessie2bpo/source/i/inkscape.html shows…

I guess Afif's problem was caused by me providing a backport for libgsl2
to enable backporting sagemath.  To enable several other scientific
packages I rebuilded those backports linking them agains libgsl2 and as
I know Afif he is using some of these and has now installed libgsl2 which
conflicts with inkscape (see the other discussion in this thread).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de