Re: Accepted backports not showing up in the archive|PTS?

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 08:09:58AM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> Further, is there a location from which pending backports can be
> downloaded? Packages in the NEW queue appear in the incoming archive
> but these backports are not included.

NEW packages (regular NEW, not backports-NEW, no idea about those, but I
believe it's the same) are definitely not published anywhere, and are
available only over ssh to the memembers of the ftp team only.

> Without an understanding of why
> these packages are delayed, I need to be able to offer the backports to
> users directly to fix their installations. I can offer lava-coordinator
> because I did that backport, I'm unable to find the python-daemon
> backport uploaded by Andreas. Just having that .deb somewhere would be
> very useful.

delayed… it's only been 2 days, and the backports queue is flushed quite
often for the Debian standards.

https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html

--
regards,