Re: inkscape not installable from jessie-backports (depends libgsl10ldbl)

على الخميس 30 آذار 2017 ‫03:35، كتب Afif Elghraoui:

>  inkscape : Depends: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9) but it is not going to be
> installed

Actually, I can't even install inkscape from jessie proper. It appears
to be that since gsl2 came into backports (pulled in by another backport
I have installed that was built against it) and libgsl2 conflicts with
libgsl0ldbl, this problem shows up.

Afif