Re: Backporting cdbs, licensecheck (Was: Backporting sagemath)

Hi James,

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 02:32:41PM -0500, James McCoy wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 09:55:45AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > in my attempt to backport sagemath I need to backport licensecheck and
> > cdbs.  This is just a notification about this attempt.
>
> That will be much appreciated.  I hadn't had time to backport
> licensecheck, and that was blocking an updated devscripts backport.

I admit I found a workaround to backport my (intermediate) target with
cdbs available in stable so I stopped this effort.  I can confirm that
I consider the backport sensible but I step back from my previous
intention.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--