Re: Backporting sagemath

Hi Sandro,

On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 10:46:52AM -0500, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> please post a (even partial) list of the packages you intend to
> backport as this email tells nothing to the maintainers about which
> pkgs you plan to backport

The currently missing Build-Depends of sagemath are

      python-numpy (>= 1:1.12.0~rc2)
      python-pexpect (>= 4.1)
      python-ptyprocess
      python-sagenb (>= 0.13)
      python-sagenb-export
      python-snowballstemmer
      python-terminado
      rubiks
      sympow (>= 1.023-8)
      jupyter-client
      jupyter-core
      jupyter-nbextension-jupyter-js-widgets
      python-ipykernel
      python-ipywidgets
      python-nbconvert
      python-nbformat
      python-notebook (>= 4.2.3-3)
      dh-python (>= 2.20170125)
      libgap-sage-dev (>= 4.8.6)
      libbrial-dev (>= 0.8.5-4)
      libbrial-groebner-dev (>= 0.8.5-4)
      libflint-arb-dev (>= 2.8.1-2)
      libflint-dev (>= 2.5.2-5+b2)
      libfplll-dev (>= 5.0.3)
      libgsl-dev
      liblinboxsage-dev (>= 1.4)
      liblrcalc-dev (>= 1.2-2)
      libntl-dev (>= 9.9.1-2)
      libopenblas-dev (>= 0.2.19)
      libplanarity-dev
      librw-dev

This is actually a partial list since these packages might need further
dependencies not yet available in Jessie.  Do you think it is necessary
to pick single Maintainers / Uploaders?  Most of the packages are
maintained by teams which I'm a member of and when I did this kind of
team backports (well not that large scale ones) this never caused any
trouble.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--