RE: Bug with ZFS-DKMS

Hi

Speaking with vbox hat on.

5.1.12 should work correctly with 4.8
(Probably also 5.1.10 but I don't remember now)

Cheers

G.
(Sorry for top posting)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, 25 Dec, 2016 at 22:48, webman@manfbraun.de
<webman@manfbraun.de> wrote:
Hi !

Thanks for your reply - yes I understand this.

Probably one part of the problem is, that kernel
versions disappear from backports ... I saw 4.6
some time ago - but this will not explain the
"missing headers problem".

A little more tolerance to this. Even if I would
succeed with 4.8, I have to verify, that Virtualbox
can work with it - which was (ok, some time ago)
limited to 4.5

Thanks anyway and a nice time,
Manfred