Bug with ZFS-DKMS

Hello !

I am new to this list. I found it, because I have to
install zfs from jessie-backports since some time.

I was on the road to migrate my whole windows environment
to debian'e, as my mainboard and my boot disk breaked on
my new fileserver.

Now, month(!!) later, missing the files from ym fileserver,
I got replacement material and failed dramatically to
re-install zfs, because the sources have been chnaged. Now
I tried these from jessie-backports, but the installation
failed with build-error.

Sending a bug-report with the build-in error-reporter
returned me that mail back:

This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  submit@bugs.debian.org
<

The build error was:
log:
	error = inode_change_ok(ip, ia); //zpk_inode.c:323
	implicit declaration of function 'inode_change_ok'

There are similar build-errors mentioned here:

So, any help would be great! Naturally, I got the message
back to my inbox and could it post here or probably at
another place.

Any help would be great!

Best regards,
Manfred