Re: backporting musescore to jessie

Hi Michael, Sebastian,

On  Di 05 Jul 2016 17:59:43 CEST, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:

Hi Michael

On 2015-11-03 11:11:09, Michael Tokarev wrote:
Hello.

I'd like to have current 2.x musescore in jessie,
since version 2 has very large amount of improvements
compared with version 1 which is currently in jessie.

I backported it locally, it is more or less trivial,
and the result works well so far (I use it for over
2 months already).

So I'd love to upload it to bpo.

Are there any objections, maybe suggestions or hints?
Maybe multimedia team likes to maintain the backport
instead of some random person? :)

I don't see any replies to this mail, so if you haven't done so already, please
go ahead and upload your backport to the archive.

Cheers

I just tested this. I manually backported timgm6mb-soundfont (1.3-2), too, because the musescore sound fonts have that pkg as dependency.

Please consider backporting timgm6mb-soundfont to jessie, too. The .debdiff is trivial, the package builds fine on jessie as is.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31