Re: RFBP Chromium

On Sat, December 10, 2016 5:17 pm, Rodrigo Campos wrote:

>> I'm not sure it's actually a bug.  There were some security changes in
>> 53
>> that caused a lot of people problems (not sure why they're not more

> If it causes problems to people, then it's a bug :)

Then again, if it works as intended, is it?  There was discussion on which
way it should fail, and they finally decided on changing it to permissive.

Discussion on the chromium bug report indicates it's not fixed until a
later build of 55.  They also say that 53 has other security issues and
should not be used.  (See earlier link.)