Re: [debian-mysql] Backporting MySQL?

On 10/28/2016 04:57 PM, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:22:57AM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
Hi Lars,

Is the current status of the git repo ready for review and upload? If
so I'll hopefully do that in the next few days.

Cheers,
Dominic.

Hi,

Yes, the git repo should be good for review and upload.
One question, though: You mentioned at the start that you were interested in maintaining the backport for 5.6. Is it only 5.6? Our plan with the upload of 5.7 to unstable was for it to replace 5.6 (though I'm not sure what the timeline for that would be).
Is it only 5.6 that's of interest to you, or would 5.7 also work for you?

--
Lars