Re: LibreOffice Backport is buggy for Debian Live users

Hi,

> Debian Live uses jessie-backports per default?

No, not by default. But e.g. for Lernstick (see
https://www.imedias.ch/projekte/lernstick/), a Debian Live based
distribution for schools, we use jessie-backports to provide current
LibreOffice versions to our users.

> Uploaded it to sid right now, no idea whether it's deemed "critical"
> enough to warrant a backport right now instead of waiting for it to be
> in testing...

Well, I can't speak for everybody. We have some hundred schools using
the Lernstick system. For them it's quite critical. But on the other
hand, waiting for the proper quality management process to happen is
also a good idea.

Regards,

Ronny