Re: libreoffice: The height of the window is oversized on a 1024x600 screen and Xfce

Le  6 octobre 2016, Alain a écrit :

> Package: libreoffice
> Version: 1:5.2.2~rc2-2~bpo8+1
> Severity: important
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> On a 1024x600 pixels screen, the window of LO 5.2.2 is too big for the height of the screen.
> The bottom of the window is hidden. Resizing is impossible.
> This issue is very annoying for the usability.
>
> The 5.1.5 has not this issue.

Hi,

But when I load old documents, the height is OK and all visible (about
500 pixels) and all work fine.
Only new documents or when I start UI (soffice) without writer or other
arguments, have the issue.

Regards.

--
Alain Rpnpif