Re: RFS: libcork/0.15.0+ds-6~bpo8+1 -- simple, easily embeddable, cross-platform C library

Hi,

>I was just following:
>- https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/
>
>and it did mention upload to mentors (for non-DD/DM), but did not
>mention RFS bugreport.
>So I send the request to -backports list.
>
>Now I understand actually I should follow the same routine as
>non-backports upload.

Well, you can do the workflow you did, but an RFS bug is easier to follow
and to review (moreover more sponsors are following mentors).
So, you get higher chances with an RFS bug rather than with a mail on a mail
list
(also private ping is fine for no-changes bpo)

G.