Re: Problem with btrfs-progs package

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch with me. Based on the version number
you appear to be running a backport package, which is not prepared /
uploaded / supported by me at all.

Packages should not be renamed in stable series, and when backporting,
package rename should not be included and/or backported correctly such
that one should still be able to install btrfs-tools & btrffs-progs
packages, together, from backports.

Please contact debian-backports and the backport uploader for further support.

FYI - I strongly do not recommend to run backports. Are there
particular reasons and/or bugs that you do that on production systems?
Cause it's best to cherrypick fixes for bugs and ship a proper update
into debian updates stream without any incompatible packaging changes.

@ Debain Backports team
Could you please remove btrfs-progs / btrfs-tools backports until
instability issues are resolved, if the below bug report is valid?

Regards,

Dimitri.

--
Regards,