Re: dianara in backports

Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofborg@debian.org> writes:

> Hi,
>

>>dianara [0] is a client of pump.io network [1]. Upstream asked me to
>>have dianara package in backports to allow users to have the latest
>>version in stable. I know it is not very used (according to popcon), but
>>I think it is nice to help projects that support free social networks.
>>
>>What do you think about it?
>

> I just speak for myself, but as long as you keep the backport up-to-date, I don't
> see why not :)

I asked for opinions because in backports basic rules [0] you can read:
"Please only upload package with a notable userbase." and "If you feel
you would need to diverge from these rules, either discuss it on the
mailing list...", what is what we are doing right now :)

[0] https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index7h3