Re: Keep iscsitarget-dkms patched to match current bpo kernel in Jessie

On 05/11/2016 01:51 AM, Vincent Cheng wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 4:48 AM, TJ <thorbenj@eryri.ch> wrote:
>
>> I am guessing this will first need the patched version to be in debian. As
>> mentioned, the version in Sid does not work, and there is currently no
>> version in Testing.
>
> That's correct, there's nothing to be done on the backports side of
> things if the package is unfixed in testing/unstable. Please work with
> the maintainer (e.g. file a bug, propose a patch, propose to be
> co-maintainer, etc.) to fix the issue first in testing/unstable.

FYI: There has been some movement on this in the bugreport against
iscsitarget-dkms in unstable:

If you also want to help out with the version in unstable (and
later backport it once it hits testing again), I'm sure Ritesh
will welcome the additional help.

Regards,
Christian