Re: Upload of linux-grsec to jessie-backports?

On mar., 2016-03-22 at 13:30 +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On mar., 2016-03-22 at 13:22 +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> >
> > You - or better more than one person - promise to support this kernel for
> > at least stable and (later) oldstable. Preferably later jessie-lts.
> > Supporting means the usual thing frequent uploads and so on.
> Yes, I do intend to keep it working for the lifetime of Jessie (not sure for
> jessie-lts, although new kernel on old userland is usually easier than the
> opposite). I'd also be interested by someone else stepping in for
> maintainership so I'm not the only one on board, but right now nobody really
> voiced her intention.
> >

> > Is that something you can live with?
> Yes.

Hi,

With that in mind, what's the status on this? I didn't take the above mail as
an ACK for for upload to jessie-backport, but maybe it was actually one?

I've uploaded a new kernel to sid just yesterday and I intend to wait until a
new upload become a testing candidate (even if it won't migrate because of the
enforced RC bug) before considering an upload.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis